Loading NISC SmartHub secured log in
Sioux Valley Energy is a member-owned electric cooperative serving more than 23,000 homes, farms and businesses with electric service in east-central South Dakota and southwestern Minnesota. Our primary objective is to provide reliable electric service at cost-based rates. By receiving electrical service from Sioux Valley Energy, you are more than just a customer, you are a member. Sioux Valley Energy is part of one of America's largest, most modern power supply networks. To learn more about Sioux Valley Energy's power supply click here.
Take a look around our website, read more about our energy efficiency rebates, safety information and Operation Round Up program. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give us a call at 1-800-234-1960.
2018 District Meeting Schedule
Sioux Valley Energy hosts local meetings in each of its districts every winter. The meetings offer members the opportunity to learn more about important issues facing the electric cooperative and hear from their Board director and the CEO/Manager.
Elections will be held in districts 8, 9 and 10.
- Monday, March 19, 2018 (District 5)
- Taopi Hall, Colton, SD
- **Tuesday, March 20, 2018 (District 10)
- Edgerton Public School, Edgerton, MN
- Thursday, March 22, 2018 (District 7)
- West Central School, Hartford, SD
- **Monday, March 26, 2018 (District 9)
- Pipestone High School, Pipestone, MN
- **Tuesday, March 27, 2018 (District 8)
- Grand Prairie Events Center, Luverne, MN
- Monday, April 2, 2018 (District 3) **Rescheduled
- William J.Janklow Community Center
- Thursday, April 5, 2018 (District 4) ** Rescheduled
- Madison High School Commons
**Denotes Election Meetings